Testimonial

I'm a working mom who loves to cook. I don't subscribe to any diet fads and we don't have dietary restrictions in our house. We just love healthy, home-cooked, from-scratch food.

To say I'm addicted to recipes is an understatement. I can sit and read a cookbook like you read a novel. Magazines with recipes litter my desk and counter tops. Even if I cooked a new recipe every week, it'd be years before I got through them all. So ... I'm going to give it a try.

What you'll find in my blog is a record of the recipe I try each week and my opinion of the recipe - was it easy, how much time did it take, did my daughter like it, was it cheap and other thoughts.

Happy cooking!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Tip: Thanksgiving

Don't wait until Thanksgiving day to make all the food.  We try to get a lot done a head of time.  I'm making cranberry sauce today (the Saturday before).  We'll cook the turkey and stuffing the day before, as well as the sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie.  That just leaves green beans, rolls, mashed potatoes and gravy for the day of.  Oh, and warming things up in the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment